Last nights game was a rain out. But it wasn't a complete wash. DH and I got downtown around 5:45 or so and stopped in a small bar on 7th street to get some dinner. It was called BB's Jazz, Blues & Soup. Although the service was a bit slow at first, the food was pretty decent. I had a BBQ burger w/fries and DH had a bowl of gumbo and a mushroom swiss burger. Shortly after we arrived, an old man started playing the piano which was pretty good even though Jazz & Blues isn't my preferred music choice.
After about an hour there, we walked on down to the stadium. We knew there was a rain delay but thought the game would start soon after the weather passed. We sat in the stadium for 2.5 hours before they finally called the game. The worst part was the fact that you weren't allowed re-entry into the stadium if you left. So we just sat in our seats, waiting. I played a game on my cell phone and people watched. There wasn't much to do but wait.
Good news is that they will play on Friday and last night's tickets will be good for that. Tonight's game also looks like it could possibly be rained out. That would mean the chance they would be playing here this weekend when the weather is supposed to be much nicer.
If you want to check out BB's - here's a link I found on Google:
http://cityguide.aol.com/stlouis/bars/bbs-jazz-blues-and-soups/v-111715163
1 comment:
I'm sorry your game got rained out.
Post a Comment