Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A better day......well, maybe

The reason for my post yesterday was my son Bryan. He can really wear ya down! UGH! I hate arguing with him......he just keeps raising the ante. I am about ready to give him a serious attitude adjustment. It doesn't help that David spend most of his time in his office with the door shut. He is so oblivious to what is going on around him.

But all that's over for now. Today is a new day - and I get the pleasure of going to the dentist for a root canal I'll be leaving here in a few minutes. This is the 3rd one I've had done in a little over a year. After the new crown is put in place, I'll be fitted for a new night guard. This one is will be made of a more flexible material so hopefully it will be more comfortable and I'll actually use it. The one I have now is acrylic and it just doesn't feel right so I haven't been using it - thus I've been clenching my jaw at night and that's how I keep cracking my teeth.

2 comments:

daiva e said...

(((Hugs))) Hope things go well at the dentist. Sorry about Bryan. Matt was trying my patience last week...

Jen Hoover said...

bleh... I have a night gaurd and "forget" to use it too {{hugs}} hope the root canal goes well.