Friday, April 13, 2007

A small delay.....

The guy was here to "measure" for the countertop on Thursday. I'm not sure I would call it measuring. He stuck repositionable tape strips all over - it had different sized dots on it. He then took alot of pictures at different angles. Apparently they use the dots in the pictures to develop a template that is used to cut the material. Pretty cool!

But there may be a delay in getting it in the time frame we wanted :( We had to make a few adjustments and now we are waiting on the price adjustment. Once we have that, the company told us it would be 2 weeks. But the guy out here measuring said it was more like 3 weeks. Which throws a wrench in - we wanted to have the countertop put in before the flooring was laid. But if it's 3 weeks, then the floor is going down first. Hopefully the measuring guy was wrong.

Gotta run for now - Bryan has a Court of Honor for boys scouts tonight. He has been elected Senior Patrol Leader and will get the position handed to him tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HMMM...... Well, I hope this all works out with the counter tops. Can you delay the flooring installation until they're in?

Oh, and CONGRATS to Bryan! I'm not even sure what that all means (having only Girl Scouts), but it sounds impressive! WOO HOO!! :)