Monday, August 20, 2007

Man - I am tired!


UGH! I can not get myself fully awake today. Both of my boys seem to be adjusting to this heat schedule for school but I'm not. I guess if I had to choose it would be them having the better time with it.

I've been trying to get some things together for a crop that I'm going to with friends this weekend. I wanted to get some page kits together so all I had to do was slap the pictures on them but that isn't working out like I planned. I can't seem to concentrate on it at all.

We finally have a break from the 100 degree temps here and we've finally had some rain - thanks to tropical storm Erin. It's nice to be able to breath. When it's really hot and humid, it's hard to take a deep breath outside.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot to report. It's been the same ole' same ole' stuff here.

Until the next time.....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, I have to ask. What is a heat schedule?

Laurie said...

our heat break was pretty short....the humidity is back up today. I'm glad we could stay inside!!