Friday, May 02, 2008

Inspiration In Unusual Places

I just had an idea for an ATC card........



and the inspiration came from the postage stamp on a piece of mail I received from my friend Daiva. I am not in any way a Star Wars fan but something made me peel this stamp off the envelope and make this ATC. If I did like Star Wars, Yoda would be my favorite character and I found the Yoda image and quote online. See, I had to look up a Yoda quote cuz I don't know any like a true Star Wars fan would! LOL =)

I sort of like this ATC and I'm wondering if I should keep him for myself or put it in the trade pile? I'm also wondering if it would be okay if I raided my DH's childhood stamp collection for more Star Wars stamps so I can make a few more?

4 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG!!! I LOVE it!! I have those stamps on my bulletin board right now LOL Yoda is my favorite too, I bought Mitchell a poster of him with that quote on it.....it's in his room. (and I don't like him JUST because he's green....but it does help!!)

Sherri said...

OMG, I love it. I'm not big on ATC cards in general, but this is great. the message is so powerful! I am a star wars fan!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Love the ATC! My husband says that Yoda quote all the time....sometimes it makes me want to smack him, LOL.

Sashafras said...

I love this ATC!!! Yoda is my favorite! Great job Tammy!!