Monday, November 03, 2008

Disappointment

Today I was supposed to get my countertops installed but I only have about 1/3 in there, so I don't have pictures to share. Once the got the corner piece in place, the next one that lays to the right of the sink needs to be cut for an adjustment. It's off by 1/4" so they took it back to the shop and it will be cut first thing in the morning. The guy said they would be back at 8am and should be completely finished by 9am. We had granite cut for the window sills as well and I was told today that it was the first time they had done that for a customer - I guess we are trendsetters! It makes such a difference having the window sills match the countertops. And actually seeing the granite in the kitchen, with the cabinets and such, is just so cool. It looks fabulous! I can't wait to share some pictures tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

That is such a neat idea, and it makes perfect sense to match the window sills to the counter tops, love it! Can't wait to see!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Wow, the windowsills are a neat idea. I love it!

Laurie said...

I can't wait to see it =o)

Sherri said...

will they be done by Thanksgiving?