Thursday, February 12, 2009

Guinea

My dad has this strange looking bird called a Guinea Fowl that runs around his neighborhood. While I was visiting Dad today, I looked out the front door to see this little guy standing on the front porch. My dad feeds him - sometimes bird seed, sometimes bread. I was able to snap a few pictures of him so that will be my Project 365 picture for today. If you click on the pictures, you'll be able to see a much larger version. Check out this guys face - only a mother could love, huh?? LOL :)






3 comments:

Crafty and Crap said...

They have those in VT. I was there once when they had 12 babies following them around, the mom and dad were very devoted to each other.. it was cute, in a prehistoric bird sort of way.

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

they are funny looking and you're right--- "only a mother' LOL
see it is stuff like this and giraffes and elephants that just prove to me God has a sense of humor

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Neat shot!! I love their spotted feathers.