Monday, August 10, 2009

MIA

Hello to all my fellow bloggers out there. I know I know, I haven't posted anything in a while. When the boys started summer break things just went to h*ll around here. The summer started out really, really busy but things have settled down now, just as the new school year is about to begin.

Brandon will be starting his junior year in high school. My baby is almost all grown up! He has taken an interest in golf, which pleases his dad. His friend Ben is on the high school golf team and so Brandon wanted to try playing - not on the team, just socially. David gave him his old set of clubs, minus the woods, and the golf bag thingy so that made Brandon pretty happy. He spends quite a bit of time outside practicing.

Bryan will be starting his college career at Southwestern Illinois College (SWIC) in just a couple of weeks. He want to do something along the line of athletic training. I can't remember the exact name. I spent some time with him last week finalizing his schedule. It was funny to watch him decide on the actual class times. He was not going to take any classes before 10am. Wonder where he gets that trait from?!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Yay!!! Welcome back doll! I'm glad to hear you're doing well (except for lamenting the fact that your boys are growing up!!) (((HUGS)))

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Glad to see you back! I am sorry that your summer was sooo busy, but I hope things settle down for you soon. I miss your updates!

{S} said...

it's a crazy time of year. I'm happy for your son for going to college.

Anonymous said...

Good for Bryan! Best of luck to him! Good for Brandon too! I only play golf with the Wii and I totally stink! LOL! :)

Laura