Friday, July 23, 2010

Brazilian Blowout

I think anyone with naturally curly hair would agree that curly hair is a mixed blessing. Sometimes we love our curly hair and other times we wish we could make it smooth and straight. Yesterday I had a Brazilian Blowout treatment applied to my hair. Basically it's a smoothing treatment that eliminates frizz and smoothes the cuticle. You can read all about the process in the link provided. I wanted to share some before and after pics of my hair - it really is amazing!

These are before - this is what my hair looks like without any styling products....



And here is the after! My hair was dried with a hair dryer and a paddle brush. A flat-iron was not used after the process was finished.



5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love it! is this something you can do yourself?

Molly said...

How absolutely ADORABLE!!! You certainly look beautiful with fluffy hair (as I lovingly call it) and straight! :-)

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Big difference! One of my girlfriends had one done not too long ago but it didn't last as long as she was hoping. however she has hair halfway down her back, so I don't know if that makes a difference in how long it lasts. it's still cool though!

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

Holy CRAP! :O
that's a huge difference

from one head of curls to another, keep the curls ;)

Sherri said...

that's really neat. great change once in a while