Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday....

I'm blogging! Hard to believe that I would ever do this. Putting my day to day activities out there for others to read. I have a couple of friends that have started doing this and I thought this would be a great way to keep up to date with them. And help keep up with my family. Seems like I don't take the time to talk with them as much as I would like to.

I named my blog Scramper's World. Scramper is a combination of the words scrapping and stamping. I love to do both I hope to use this space as a way to share some of my work as well as other life events.

A little bit about me.....

* married 16.5 years to David (Hi Honey!!)
* stay at home mom to Bryan and Brandon (Hi guys!!)
* two yellow labs (Max and the ever crazy Sparky)
* one little black cat (Molly but she thinks her name is Kitty Kat)
* a large family (5 sisters & 2 brothers - all married with kids)
* enjoy scrapbooking and stamping (oh really??!!)
* addicted to Survivor :)

I'm sure I'll be sharing more about myself as time passes - but that should be enough to get me started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Tammy that is pretty cool, but I have one problem this sister is not married and has no children. Just had to add my part HAHA!