Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halloween Horoscope

Thought this might be a fun quiz

Halloween Horoscope for Aquarius

Halloween is your chance to bring your favorite futuristic world to life.
In fact, people are often asking "What exactly *are* you?"

Costume suggestions: Anyone from Star Wars or the Matrix

Signature Halloween candy: Gummy eyeballs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Tammy I did the halloween horoscope it said I should be a fairy, pirate. And my candy was skittles. Well I really don't like skittles and I don't think I would make a good pirate.

Anonymous said...

At least Sara can figure out how to use it. Some of us are technologicaly challenged.

Jen Hoover said...

my halloween thing was NOT me at all :P

Anonymous said...

SIS!!
This is SOOO FUNNY!
Look at my Halloween Horoscope! LOL!!!

Halloween Horoscope for Capricorn
Your friends see a whole other side of you on Halloween - brash and bold.
You make be reserved and conservative most other days, but on the 31st... look out!

Costume suggestions: A stripper or naughty priest / nun

Signature Halloween candy: M & M's