I spent this last weekend at a scrapbook retreat with my good friends Lori and Laurie. Laurie owns a scrapbook company -www.allamericanscrapbookco.com - and holds weekend retreats 3 times a year. There were about 20 people this time and it was just the right amount. Not too overwhelming. I worked on a scrapbook about my cat, Molly. I still need 4-5 pictures to finish it. I also started and completed my sketch book. Unfortunately, I have collected so many sketches that I will not be able to add more to it! I also completed 6 pages.
I had my name drawn 3 times for prizes. I got a set of foam alpha stamps and a set of Scrapworks rub-on alphas. The 3rd winning ticket I gave to Lori since her numbers hadn't been drawn. I also won an acrylic stamp set for a greeting card I created using some scraps. I normally don't win anything so to have had my name drawn 3 times felt really good.
Once I figure out how to add photos, I'll share a few pictures of the things I did.
5 comments:
So glad you guys had a great time at the retreat!! WOOHOO on all the prizes!
Sounds like a wonderful time Tammy :) Congrats on all the goodies as well!!!
wow! you are on a lucky streak. Congrats!! Looking forward to pictures of your creations. I'd love to see the sketch book too.
uh...so the BIG group of us was overwhelming eh? :P~~ LOL
sure sounds like you had the horseshoes :D
Congratulations on all the wins.
BTW, if you have Picasa, it makes sharing pics on your blog very easy.
Post a Comment