Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday

I want to thank everyone that left comments on regarding my recent incident with the DH. We haven't talked about it but I'm sure he read it here. I'm still not sure what to say to him without biting his head off.

Putting that aside, other things in life are going okay. Bryan had his first full day at the high school. He was in a very good mood when he walked in the house so things must have went real well. I could hear him and Brandon laughing as they came in the door. The only thing he has mentioned so far is that someone in history class used a safety pin to pin his jacket to the back of his shirt. LOL =) Best part of that was he said it laughing instead of being angry.

I saw an old friend at Archiver's today. Her name is Kathy and I found out that she is a brand new grandma! She had a small album with pictures of the baby just after he had been born. Such a cutie - but most babies are, aren't they? She also invited me to a monthly crop at the church. It's the 1st Friday of each month. I can't go in November but I told her I would try for December. Trina, if your reading this would you want to go with me?! Daiva - how about you??

My dad called today, My brothers laid a new tile floor down in his kitchen this past weekend. He seemed very excited. He told me I could go see it after they put the grout in. He is going to take the wallpaper down and paint. Seems that the yellow doesn't really match the new tile floor =/

Guess that's it for now - I am not posting anything about the St. Louis Cardinals. I don't want to jinx the World Series!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO for Bryan! That's so awesome! :)

Glad you had a good day!
How long are you and the DH going to ignore the elephant in the room, though? Will he go to counseling with you? He really needs to! IMHO! :)
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

LOVE YA, sis!!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Great job Bryan!!! He was embarassed last night when I asked him about it. I told him he should be proud of his accomplishments. I really am happy for him. And you, proud mama!

Let me know about the crop at the church thing. Will probably go with you. Call me about it so I remember. You know me.

I agree with Laura. Don't ignore the elephant in the room. Never knoe when he'll move again. Counseling is the only way, in my opinion, that DH is going to truly set things right between you two.
Love you,
Trina

Anonymous said...

yes, I have to agree with Laura and trina. Tammy don't let this go it will only get worse. You need to take the first step. I know it is not easy but you will feel so much better after you do it. Belive me I know what you are going through. Love Sara

Jen Hoover said...

{{{HUGS!!!}}}

wish I could join your scrap-fest ;)