Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday.......

I guess I haven't posted an update on what's been going on lately. But then again, there hasn't been a whole lot going on to post about!

I had a meeting today with the Behavioral lnterventionist / School physiologist at Bryan's high school today. On Monday, the start of the new quarter, Bryan will now be attending the high school all day! The original plan in place was to revisit this possibility at the end of the first semester but since he is doing so well, they moved it up a quarter. I'm so proud of him - he has matured alot in the last year or so and this is one of the rewards. Oh, I almost forgot - in addition to being in the BD program at the high school all day, he will also start taking a history class with the mainstream students. That is a big step forward for him.

Our family is a big fan of baseball. We are season ticket holders and go to as many of the games as we can. This last couple of weeks have been almost nothing but talk about the current series. First the central division series and now the league series. Game 6 is tonight and hopefully the Cards can win so the players can get some rest before the World Series starts on Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also proud of Bryan, he has come along way. He is turning into a fine young man.
Well I am also watching the cardinals and bad news we have to play tommorow but that is just one more chance for us to win.

Liz said...

way to go Bryan...

daiva e said...

Yay for Bryan!! Congrats to you, too, Mom. He wouldn't have gotten to where he is without your help and support.