Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's a crazy life!!

Man, it's been forever since I've posted! Lots of things going on, keeping me busy :)

I'm now watching Drew, my little nephew, 3 days a week. I'm having so much fun with him! Both of my boys are excited as well - they both love to play with him and are constantly asking "is Drew coming over today?" I don't have any toddler toys here but I found an inexpensive indoor basketball set. He loves it but doesn't want to share the ball - LOL! Unfortunately, one of the dogs got ahold of the ball and popped it. I found another ball at Target that I hope will work. It's an actual basketball, only miniature size. I hope it's not too heavy and knocks the backboard over. My sis T also mentioned that she had some toddler toys that my nephew doesn't play with and would be sending them over along with a bin to store them in.

Are you a black Friday shopper? I normally am and I've been taking a look at the ads that are posted online. I haven't really seen a whole lot of anything - an idea or two maybe for Brandon. What is it about shopping for teenagers is so hard? I am at a total loss for gift ideas for anyone this year - except myself! LOL!

This is a layout I put together while scrapping with my good friends, Daiva and Lori. Brandon when he was just 4 months old. Wasn't he just the cutest thing - LOL! I could only find the 10x13 sized picture and it was in pretty bad shape. I scanned it into PhotoShop Elements and was able to fix just about everything. I love that program :)

I have another layout to share but dinner is calling - we are having lasagna, cheese sticks and garlic bread. YUM!! Gotta run so I can get stuff out of the oven before it's burnt.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great layout Tammy!!!

I haven't been that impressed with the Black Friday adds so far myself.