STARBUCKS!! I am sitting here enjoying a caramel macchiato .... one of my favority coffee drinks. We all overslept by 30 minutes so I had to hurry and shower in order to get the boys to school on time. So this was my reward!
Bryan called me to pick him up last night after basketball tryouts. He was exhausted but he seemed to have enjoyed it. Tonight is a repeat as well as Wednesday night. He was there until 6:15 - that's 3.5 hours of basketball. He said he had a little problem understanding some of the plays from the coach but the drills they ran were easy. He seems excited and I'm happy that he is wanting to get involved.
7 comments:
MMMMMMMMMMMMM starbucks!!!
Good on you Bryan!!!
Oh thatis my second fav drink. - aka- my backup...LOL way to go Bryan!!
It must be nice to be a lady with no worries. Glad you got to enjoy your favorite drink.
mmmmmmmm. Good for you to spoil yourself with a Starbucks!! Ummy Nummy!
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO BRYAN!!
I'm more of a hot chocolate girl myself. It's not cold enough here to drink it anyway. :O)
where are you?!?! :~)
Post a Comment