Monday, December 11, 2006

Is it my birthday??

Wow - I am sitting here in awe of my husband. I mentioned earlier that he has a new laptop so he gave me the PowerMac G5. For whatever reason, my scanner wouldn't work with it - David explained it to me but I have no idea how to explain it here. Anyway, I was sitting here cleaning off my scrap desk when he walks in carrying his new Lexmark printer/copier/scanner for me to use! What a surprise! So now, not only do I have a fancy new Mac but also a new scanner/printer/copier to use as well. I told him that I felt bad that he wouldn't have his printer in his office but he said "that's what having a network is about" - sharing stuff. When he needs to print something, he can still print to this printer and just come up and get it. I've already scanned about 15 images and this is so much faster than my old scanner.

Now, what can I do to return the favor??

3 comments:

{S} said...

oooh, you are networked now. Too cool! I love our network set up. We all share a mirrored external HD as well so nothing is ever lost again or taking up precious space on our own HD's. Your man sounds a lot like Geo when it comes to computers and gadgets. I benefit often as well and give him lots of lovin' as a thank you and cook his favorite meals too... somehow I still end up benefiting again... LOL! ;~)
Your card is so cute! I loved that stamp set the second I saw it. I haven't had time to actually use it enough though. I did use the Hug & Kisses one at Valentines day last year. I'm attempting to start my cards today. {sigh} I need an extra month!!

{S} said...

P.S. your holiday party will be great! you can do it! :~)

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!
I say just enjoy that David's being nice! LOL! No need to "pay him back". But, that's just MHO! :)

Your Christmas party will be GREAT! Just have lots of food! A little wine is always good too! LOL! :)Have fun with it! Get as much pre-prepared foods as you can and no one will know the difference! LOL!

Gosh, wish I could help you with your Christmas shopping, but I've got to get my own done! LOL!

Love ya!