Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Storm

Wow - a major winter storm has passed through our area. It's currently 25 chilly degrees. Can you believe that just 3 days ago I had my air conditioner on? I am fortunate to have power at my house but 2 sisters and 2 brothers are without power and are unsure when it will be restored. Maybe we'll have a slumber party here so everyone can keep warm!

These are two of the trees in our front yard. As if we didn't have enough damage to trees in the tornado this past July, now thess are ruined and will have to be cut down.




Pretty much everything is covered in a layer of ice. We didn't get much snow - at least not what they were predicting.

1 comment:

daiva e said...

We're pretty ice encrusted as well. We've got power but my brother and sil don't... I'll be posting pics soon. Glad to hear you're alright.