Thursday, January 04, 2007

Crazy Morning......

We all woke up 45 minutes late this morning. I had my alarm set but for whatever reason I turned it off and fell back asleep only to wake up with a startle and find out that the boys had missed the bus. I hate having to get dressed so early in the morning! Brandon had the same issue with turning off his alarm as well. Bryan never sets his so I normally wake him. This all made for a terrible morning - the 3 of us were all in crabby moods. What hacks me off the most is that they blame me for them not getting to school on time. What the (beep)?? They are 13 and 16 years old - they need to start being a little more responsible or am I just being lazy?

On top of my crabby morning, it has been raining most of the day. Blech! At least it's not snow.

I think I've decided just to deal with the paper trimmer I am currently using until I can find one of the Purple Cows that I can see in person. I've been reading reviews of both the new Making Memories trimmer and the PC one and they both have good and bad reviews. I looked at the scrapbook store and all they have are the Tonic Studio brand. Most of the reviews I've read on that one have been bad on the personal trimmer but not too bad on the guillotine style. But I don't want just a guillotine trimmer. That's what drew me to the Purple Cow trimmer.

Nothing really new here other than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tammy sounds like you were having a monday morning! Hope the rest of your day is better.