Well, the paper trimmer saga continues - LOL! I just got an email from A Cherry On Top and they have 40% on the regular price of any one item. They are selling the Purple Cow for $69.99 so with the discount it would be $41.99. That's the best price I've seen it for so far. So now I'm wondering if I should wait or just go for it?
7 comments:
Go for it are you will regret it later.
LOL omgosh, I have to go look up something called "the purple cow" now!!!? :D too funny....
so hey, is everything going GOOD? I have no complaints with dh as of lately ;)
I'm TRYING so hard to keep on top and in control...it's HARD! ~I don't recommend it! :P LOL
AND... I went out last night! yippeee... spent a whopping $1.71 [of course that was the overage after my $50 gc] ;)
So.... Did you get it? It's a great price and probably not one you'll find again soon. Feeling social? If so, let's get together.
So did you get it?? I say GO FOR IT!!
So what did you end up getting, sis??
okay!! so did you get it?
Okay, I have to know what the heck is the Purple Cow trimmer? I have never heard of it.
Post a Comment