Saturday, January 13, 2007

First Layout of 2007

This is the very first page I've scrapped this year! I was supposed to be cleaning my scrap room but when I saw this picture of my niece when she was little, I decided I needed to do something with it. I had some SEI papers that I'm sure I bought for something else, but since I couldn't remember what for, I used them for this page.

On the medical front, my forehead is slowly getting back to normal. I feel so much better knowing what was going on.

We lucked out weather-wise and didn't get the worst of the ice storm. There is more freezing rain predicted for tonight but I think we'll be spared. The road and driveway are just wet but the trees are frozen again.

Bryan was supposed to go to Camp Warren Levi's today for the Boy Scout Klondike. Since the weather was looking pretty bad they called last night and told him it was canceled. Brandon is spending the night at a friends house. David and I got into another fight this morning over a towel (sheesh!) so I've been hanging out in my scrap room all day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I am so glad you are doing better. I was really worried. I prayed for you that it ws nothing serious are life threating. Hope things get better with you and David.

Ann Marie said...

Cute layout! I love the color combo and all the little touches. :-)

Sorry about the fight. :-(

Ann

Jen Hoover said...

HUGS!!!!! I haven't been keeping up with ALL blogs {blush} I'm glad you are on the mend ;)

sorry to hear about the towel, our latest was my visa [GULP!]

LOVE the layout :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better! :)

AWESOME layout!! It's SO CUTE!

Laura

Anonymous said...

That pic is to cute! I was just telling her about how she used to play like a rock star, coax'd by her dad. But I think this may be at ur house. She didn' really believe me. Now she has to! (LOL)
Trina

{S} said...

Great LO!
So sorry to hear you have had health issues. :~( i haven't been keeping up very well. I hope you are on the mend.
It must be a very special towel. ;~P ((((hugs)))