Friday, January 12, 2007

A solution......

After speaking with the Dr., he is pretty sure I'm having an allergic reaction to the Amoxicillin so he told me to stop taking that - and I am starting a drug called Hydroxyzine HCL which should take care of the swelling. He said that I should see a difference by Saturday morning. If I wake up with my eye swollen I'm supposed to go to the ER. Hopefully that won't happen. I'll be heading back to the Dr. on Monday for a follow-up. I'm really hopeful that things will be so much better by then.

In other news, we are bracing for another "major" ice storm. There is talk that it is expected to be worse than the one in late November. We were lucky to not loose power during that storm - I hope we are as lucky this time.

No comments: