Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Blue Moo-Moo

Here's a birthday card I made for a swap I'm participating in. I'm not 100% happy with the white stamped Happy Birthday so I might be redoing that if I can come up with something clever to fix it.

Products Used:

Stampin' UP! Birthday Banter stamp set
My Mind's Eye - Everyday Tango Lime Twirl patterned papers
Staz-on Opaque Cotton White ink
Misc. blue & green cardstock
Watercolor Pencils
Balloon shaped punch
Eyelet

5 comments:

Neith Juch said...

Very cool/cute!

You could outline the white text with a nice strong, opaque gel pen in another color, or in white? It would help the text pop, be visible, etc and even add to the design!

Jen Hoover said...

AWESOME card ;)

Ya, the happy birthday is difficult to see -sorry I'm no help for fixing it

Anonymous said...

That's SO CUTE!! I love cows! :)
Ya, I couldn't see the Happy Birthday. I'm sure you can fix it! You're so clever!!

Ann Marie said...

Love the blue cow, and esp. the balloon tied to its tail!

{S} said...

very cute! love the paper!