

I just finished putting this layout together. I found the title pieces in my stash of page kits so I decided to find a few pictures of Brandon at the age of 11 and make a little collage of them. I used Autumn Leaves "Superstar" patterned paper and rub-on's, ColorMates "light ocean blue" cardstock, and some misc. blue cardstock for matting the photos. I also used my Hero Arts Stitches rubber stamps to stamp the zig-zag stitches down the center of each page. What was funny to my was the title had this light blue striped patterned paper and I actually found a scrap piece in my paper! So the 2 photos are matted with the same paper which made me happy
Whenever I can use a page kit and scraps - I'm thrilled!I have to ask that you excuse the lousy pictures. I haven't been able to use my scanner since I got the G5 and I had to try and take a photo - so the color looks off. The picture on the right side most resembles the true blue colors in the layouts.
Oh - just thought I should mention a special thanks to my friend Shannon for sending me the patterned papers & rub-on's in a wish game! Thanks Shan!! You rock!
5 comments:
Tammy, That is a good page. Great pictures of Brandon.
That's an AWESOME layout, sis!!
Love the photos of Brandon!
I really like that patterned paper! How COOL!!
Laura
I REALLY like the way these pages look!!! Excellent!! :D
Love how you stamped down the middle to look like stitching, cool effect! :-) Also great to use a page kit and scraps, I know the feeling! :-)
WOW!! awesome LO's! Those papers are so cool, and the pics fit just right with them. I was very happy to grant your wish. :~)
Post a Comment