Friday, January 12, 2007

Still swollen

I woke up this morning after a phone call from my sister. I decided to sleep in - I've been tired the last couple of days. There has been a bit of change - my forehead is now swollen down to my left eyebrow and when I was putting my contacts in, I noticed the area under my left eye is puffy. It's really noticeable to me when I look down. This is my 3rd day of antibiotics and I thought I'd see some change for the good.

In other news, David's mom called and said that my brother-in-law is getting married! That's exciting. Jason and Jesse have been together for a loooonnnnnggggg time and I was sure it would happen eventually. I'm so excited for them.

I've been cleaning up my scraproom so I can invite a couple of friends over. I've been finding all kinds of stuff I'd forgotten I had or didn't even know I had. Some things I've been listing as RAKs on the about.com scrapbook forum.

Other than that stuff, there's not a whole lot happening.

No comments: