Man, I must be going nuts. I've been so out of it lately. The last couple of days have been really bad - I've just been sitting around watching TV and have absolutely no energy to do anything. I'm even irritated by my cat. She's sitting in her window seat grooming herself. I can just see her out of the corner of my eye and it's driving me crazy. I can't stand it when either she or the dogs are doing some sort of cleaning on themselves.
In other news, Bryan came home last Thursday with his driver's permit. He is very excited. David wants to take him to the high school with some orange cones to do something. Not sure exactly what that all entails. Hope they have fun - I have no desire to go watch. I did let him drive home last night. It was all of about 15 minutes and he did alright but he keeps drifting to the right side of the road. Scares the $#$% outta me since I'm on that side of the car and if he drives off the road I'll be squished. Maybe I'm too much of a nervous person to even try to do this with him.
Bryan has also mentioned some interest in getting a job. I think that he thinks he'll be able to drive the car all over the place if he has a job and can pay for gas and such. I'm not sure about that. I'm all for him working to earn some pocket money but I'm not willing to give up my car for him to do that. I'm selfish .... LOL
Well, the cat finally stopped. I guess getting shot with a rubber band is the trick!
I seriously wish I could get out of this slump. There are things that need to be done around here. Like vacuuming and dusting. I can write my name in the dust on the coffee table. And the kitchen floor needs some serious attention - like with a mop. But I have no energy - I feel drained.
Have you seen the little game I added to the blog? Over on the right? I can not get past the first screen. Let me know if you've played and can - I wanna know the secret.
5 comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling blah Tammy. I can SOOOOOOOOO totally relate. I sort of feel myself slipping back into that mode as well. I hope that things improve for you soon and don't worry about the housework...if your household is anything like mine, it'll be there when you're feeling up to it (in other words, nobody else is going to do it!!).
That is so funny about your sons permit...it wasn't so long ago I felt the same way about Ben! I JUST started riding with him and he's had his lisc. for 2 years now - LOL!!
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))
Hope you feel better soon sweetie!!
Oh yeah and I LOVE your game!! I've tried to put it on my blog but it messes everything up so I'll just play yours. I've won it several times (ahem...I sit around and play games instead of shoot rubberbands at the cat - tee hee hee!) I don't know how to exp. how to win it...just click a color that can get you branched out so you hit more and more areas I guess. Anyway, it's fun :) I really like it!
YOU have brightened my day. thanks for the laugh -cat+elastic!! OMG! halarious vision here :D thanks!!
sorry you are feeling blah-y, just think tho' you're not alone! <|:)
I'm struggling... but reading your blog just helped me feel less "alone". We (dh & I) also HATE it when Daisy (the JRT) licks herself -GAG!
(((hugs)))) Me too. Every little thing annoys the crap outta me! I've been on a chick stamp buying binge. Not good. and it's not helping cause now I feel bad for spending the money. LOL!
I hope you are feeling better. I got a good chuckle from the vision of your cat getting it with the rubber band.
I will never forget Jake getting his permit and now Jordan has his.. scary. Hide your keys!
AWWW Poor kitty!! She didn't mean to annoy you!
I was wondering what's up with you! Haven't "seen" you on the forum much lately and you didn't update your blog for a while.
Hope you can get out of your slump!
Congrats to Bryan! That's great for him! I bet it helps his self esteem! :)
TAKE CARE, sis!
Laura
woohooo!!! just wanted to tell you that I have FINALLY beat a round of that dern game and now I don't feel so compelled to keep playing it :P
Post a Comment