Saturday, March 03, 2007

Can someone please explain Saw III to me??

Just finished watching the movie Saw III a little bit ago. David and I watched Saw II last week and my brother assured me that the 3rd movie would help the 2nd make sense. I thought I had it until the very end. What the eff?? I am still sitting here scratching me head Personally, I thought the movies were a little more gory as they went along. I could watch the 1st one without covering my eyes - but this 3rd one had me sitting on the couch with my hands over my eyes If anyone can clue me in - email me, k? I mean, that wasn't the end, right? Jigsaw did say on the tape that the guy still needed to find his daughter.........

Why do I even care about this??

I've also changed my game to a slot machine. I just couldn't pass the first level of the Flood It game so I got rid of it. This is way easier - what's so hard about clicking a button? - and I get results. What's not to love about that??

My sister T and I went to a craft fair at the high school today. I was so totally disappointed. They had at least half the amount of vendors they normally have. I don't know what happened. So we both walked out of there empty handed and went to Hobby Lobby - LOL! Really, it was her idea after I mentioned they had scrapbook paper 50% this week. I managed to purchase 2 sheets of paper and a little fake bunch of grapes - also 50% off. I'm going to make one of those decorated wine bottles for my sister C. She is in the process of redoing her kitchen and I thought one would go well with her new decor. Now I just need to find some of that bangle garland stuff. I'll be sure to post a picture here when I'm finished with it.

I'm looking forward to another scrapbooking retreat in a couple of weeks. My good friend Laurie owns All American Scrapbook Co. and hosts retreats in March, July, and October. My sister T is going with me this time since she is unable to go in July. I thought the retreat was next weekend but T informed me today that it's actually 2 weeks away Oh well, gives me some more time to get some page kits together and get my scrapbook stuff packed.

Oh, and we are in the process of getting a bid on having the basement redone. This is almost totally David's job. He is wanting to have a place to hang out with "the guys". He calls it the Man Cave. Whatever! LOL!! Anything is better than the ludicrous color scheme that is down there now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWW! I don't know how you can stand those types of movies! BLECH! I've never seen any of them and never will! LOL!

Sounds like you and Trina had some fun this weekend!
Have a great day!!

How's Bryan doing with the driving??

Anonymous said...

When did u says we leave for Vegas? I LUV slots! LOL :)
Trina