Sunday, February 04, 2007

Crop-O-Rama Sketch Challenge #1



This weekend is the online Crop-O-Rama at About.com's scrapbooking site. This layout is for Saturdays sketch challenge.

I seriously hate this scanner I have to use, so please pardon the crappy scan.

For this layout I used:
  1. paper's from the Everyday Tango Wild Berry collection (Paisley Stripe, Sketched Stripe, Wild Berries, and Sky Blue)
  2. Making Memories alphabet (the name Bryan in the circles on left - they are hard to see - stupid scanner)
  3. Paper Studio foam alpha stamps - Writer's Type
  4. Making Memories paint - cranberry
  5. Bazzill cardstock - red
  6. Misc. cardstock - dark blue
I'm thinking that the lower right side of the layout needs something. I probably should have brought the striped paper down a bit farther but hindsight is 20/20 and that ain't gonna solve my problem. If you have any ideas - please share.

3 comments:

{S} said...

i LOVE this!! it should be used as the example! great paper choices and pics!

I've been away from the blogs for a while, I'm sorry tings have been rough. I had an eruption with Jake around the same time you had yours with Bryan. ((((hugs)))) I so know what you are going through. I wish for your good days to out weigh the bad with him. Hang in there, he is confused and converting. KWIM?

Anonymous said...

AWESOME layout, sis!!
I LOVE the paper you used!

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you and Bryan! :)

Love ya!

Laura

Liz said...

Very Nice !!