Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Small Circle of Friends

I had a great time this weekend with a few friends, scrapbooking and talking about life. Pictured (top L to R) Me, Trina, Laurie, Daiva, Lori (bottom L to R) Max, Mindy and Sherri.

Lori, Laurie and I have been trying to set a date to get together to crop and the timing was just not working out for the 3 of us. Then we found out the Sherri (from Texas) would be visiting Lori this weekend and decided that we had to do it this weekend.

I've spent most of the past week getting the house in order. Sherri, Lori and Laurie spent the night on Saturday so I needed to get the guest room in order. It needed painting since I had already taken the wallpaper down. It looked kinda ugly! I was able to get 2 additional table into my scrap room so that made it possible for all 7 of us to fit in there nicely.

I'm tired today from all the excitement and anxiety of pulling it together but it was totally worth it. I hope we can do it again sometime in the near future.

8 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

AWWW!!! that is AWESOME! it's SO great to see you all!!! :D

I'm glad you gals got to hang out!

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like it was a BLAST!
Way to go , sis!! :)

Laura

Shakira said...

how cool is that!!! You lucky ducks!

Joseph said...

How fun!

daiva e said...

I had a great time, Tammy! Thanks again for hosting this - it was a blast. We'll have to do it again. Once it warms up a bit, I can do it at my house, but the basement's a bit on the cold side right now...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having us. I had a blast....minus the shocks :P

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for pulling such a great weekend together!! I had a great time!! I can't wait for the next one =o)

{S} said...

How fun!! I would have loved to be there. I'm envious of how close you all live. LOL!! It's lonely on the west coast.
Did you get any layouts made? I'd love to see!
BTW, got the Batdog pic... Hilarious! Thank you!