First of all, I seriously apologize for the lousy scan! David, if your reading this - I NEED A NEW SCANNER!!! LOL 
These pictures were taken at Six Flags - Elitch Gardens in Denver. We were on our way out of the park for the day and we ran across this hat store and stopped in while waiting for the rest of the group to catch up. The journaling reads, "At the end of the day at Six Flags - Elitch Gardens, we stopped at John's Haberdashery and tried on some of the hats. Brandon, Cindy and I had too much fun trying them all on."
You should be able to click on the picture to get a larger view. The background is actually white - not the crappy looking grey color. That is from the scanner picking up a shadow from the bottlecaps I have on the page.
2 comments:
great lo, and the pics are so cool. Looks like a lot of fun!!
that's a really fun LO!!
Post a Comment