Aw man, I hope I haven't messed with Mother Nature to the point where something bad is going to happen to me. When I looked out onto the front porch this morning, I noticed alot of dead grass and stuff. I walked out and I noticed a bird has been building a nest on one of the light fixtures. Of all the weird places to put a nest?! I went inside and grabbed my camera hoping to get at least a decent enough shot of the inside of the nest. If it had eggs in it I probably would have reluctantly left it there. Even standing on my tip toes I had a hard time getting the camera at a good angle. Fortunately, it appeared on the picture that it was empty. I gently dislodged it from the light and moved it into a tree in the front yard. The mud was still pretty damp so I pressed it into the tree branch hoping that it would stick. Now I'm wondering if the bird will find it and still use it?
I tried to get this picture to load with the last post but it didn't show up right away. Figures it would be there today
Congratulations to my BIL Jason and his new wife Jessica. They ran away to Mexico last week and were married on the 12th. We (meaning the in-laws and such) knew ahead of time that they were going. I think my MIL may have been disappointed that they didn't get married here. The two of them have been together for a very long time and I guess they just wanted a really private ceremony. Just the two of them - no friends or family. They got married on a really pretty beach and the pictures are just awesome :)
2 comments:
What a gorgeous photo! Did they have somebody they knew to be their witnesses, or did they just ask somebody on the beach to do it? Sounds like a nice, stress-free way to have a wedding!
You know, it's totally the way to get married -- no stress, few decisions, and it's so personal and intimate. Congrats to them!
Post a Comment