Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been tagged (twice!)

I've been tagged by Brandi and Jen. So here goes:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

  1. I have been married to David for almost 17 years.
  2. I am blessed with 2 wonderful teenage boys - that act like they hate each other most of the time. (yea me!)
  3. I know how to drive a big farm tractor and use the loader and everything!
  4. I love camping and own a 30 foot RV (and yes, I drive that too!)
  5. This is harder than I thought it would be.
  6. I am the 6th of seven kids.
  7. I have a terrible fear of loosing my vision.
Most of my blogging friends have already been tagged with this so I don't want to inundate them with this - so if you haven't already done this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I didn't know you had a 30 ft camper -- portable scraproom girl!! LOL

That could be a new business venture: "The Traveling Crop" Always cropping, always moving!

hee hee