It's hard to think of a nifty title for this post, LOL :)
Bryan went to his interview this afternoon. He said it was "okay" and he was asked to come back in at 9:30 Saturday morning for a second interview. Who would have thought a fast food joint would do a stepped interview?? I still have my fingers crossed...
He will also be finishing up driver's ed in about a week. He will still have to have work on getting the 50 hours needed in order to get his actual license. So I decided to take him out on a little drive today. I thought we could hit I-64E to IL RTE 4 and head north to I-70W and come home. That would have given him some time on the interstate and on the highway. But no can do - I-64E was jammed due to construction. So we (really I) decided to have him take Green Mount Road East to IL RTE 15, hoping it would connect with RTE-4. And it did......eventually! Oh my gosh, we drove through Belleville, Freeburg, Fayetteville, Mascoutah and Lebanon before finally getting home an hour and a half later. We didn't even make it back out to I-70. Once we hit Lebanon we came home. It really was a long drive and he was getting tired.
My petunias have aphids :( I treated them all to a bath in Seven tonight in hopes of killing off the little pests. I found a little green worm in one of the flowers - hopefully with the Seven I won't see any more of them.
2 comments:
Well, Tammy they must hav liked him. They are asking for a second interview. Tell Bryan I am keeping my fingers cross for him.
Sounds like the kind of drive my husband would love.
Good luck to Bryan on his second interview. I'm surprised they have more than one as well.
Post a Comment