Saturday, June 16, 2007

And the wait continues......

Bryan went to the 2nd interview this morning. He said this lady asked him some of the same questions as the other person. Mostly about how he would handle situations, what he thought was good or bad customer service, etc. It took me forever to get him to tell me what they were asking so I could maybe give some advice on how to answer. I have to admit that what he said he answered sounded pretty darn good to me. So, still keeping the fingers crossed for another phone call telling him he has the job.

Today turned out to be a pretty decent day. After the interview, Bryan and I went to the grocery store and Best Buy to look for something for David for Father's Day. Found an acceptable item and came home.

We spent the afternoon at my sister Trina's house celebrating Father's Day with my dad. He is leaving Sunday to go camping at Carlyle Lake for a week. I'll be heading down there once or twice this week to hang out with them during the day since we are a little busy for camping right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!! I've just gotten caught up on your blog!! So, how'd it go with Bryan and the job????
Please post an update soon! :)

BTW, how the heck are you?? You must be busy this summer! Haven't seen you around in a while! :)
Are you excited for the retreat??