Why can't I have the good ole' fashioned allergy symptoms like everyone else?
I had to visit with my eye doctor on Wednesday. When I took my contacts out on Tuesday night, it felt like I had scratched my eye - when I woke up Wednesday, it felt like something was stuck in my eye. Now, I've had this issue before but this was painful every time I blinked. Turns out that I have an inflammation under my upper eyelid possibly caused by an allergy to something. My contact lens was rubbing against it and making it worse. So now I am using a steroidal eye drop for the next week and I can't wear my contacts during that time. Then I'm going to try an allergy drop in my eyes to see if that will prevent this from happening again in the future.
The temperature here has been in the low-mid 80's so tomorrow we are taking Drew to the zoo. I have only been once this year and I'm looking forward to seeing both the new baby elephants, the baby cheetahs, and baby camels. There are also a couple of new lions brought in from another zoo.
1 comment:
OH, poor sis!!
YIKES!! How are your eyes doing now?? I hope the drops are working for you.
Have fun at the Zoo with Drew!! Take lots of photos!! :)
Post a Comment