ACK!! I just painted one side of my ATG and I'm waiting a few minutes for it to dry. I've seen some really kewl altered ones and just decided that mine needed something done to it as well. I won't give away any details just yet - you'll have to check back for a picture - hopefully tomorrow.
We've actually had a cold front move through our area. So instead of being 98 degrees tonight, it's a cool 81 degrees. I took Drew outside after the sun went down so he could ride his trike. I took the opportunity to do some much needed weed pulling.
Today was Bryan's 3rd day of work and he hasn't said once how much he hates it and plans on quitting. That is a miracle! I hope he will stick through with it. It's a great opportunity for him to learn some skills that he might not learn otherwise.
Wow - this paint is drying quickly :) I think I will be able to finish and share a photo tomorrow. If not by then, surely by Saturday night.
Until then........
No comments:
Post a Comment