Friday, August 10, 2007

It's finished...... :)

My altered ATG gun is finished! I'm pretty happy with it. The paint color is watermelon - a very kewl shade of PINK! I used some swirly stamps and Stazon ink then I added some bling just cuz I could ;) There's also a dragonfly - if you know me at all, you know I luv those little buggies. I may add some more stamping on it a bit later after I get used to this.

So, what do you all think??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you did it! Next time we're together we'll have to take a photo of our altered guns - they're so much cooler than the yellow ones now!!!

{S} said...

whooo!! it's very cool!!!

Laurie said...

how did I miss this?!?!?!? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and can't wait to see it irl!!!

Cindy said...

Kewl! And your ATG will stand out in a crowd. :O)