Friday, August 03, 2007

Opinions Please....

I just finished creating this file with my Wishblade. I was excited cuz I'm seriously lacking in the creative side of this machine and have only really used it to make letters or titles. This will go on the 2nd page of the Bowling layout I posted about a week ago. I found the title online at The Perfect Title.


So let me know what you think? Does "grip it" apply to a bowling ball? Brandon seems to think it only would be appropriate on a baseball page.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I can see where you could use it on a football layout as well. However, I'm not really sure it applies to bowling. But it's your scrapbook, so if you want to use it, then I say go for it.

{S} said...

I think it is perfect for bowling!! I love how it turned out.

Laurie said...

I love it!!! you did a great job on it and I think it would go with bowling. Can't wait to crop with you maybe some of your creativity will rub off on me :-)

Anonymous said...

I think it's GREAT!
Of course you grip a bowling ball! It's perfect!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I think it goes fine for bowling pics! You have to have a grip on the ball to roll it down the lane, right? I'd say use it! It's cool.

FrancineB said...

As a bowler, I can say absolutely it is appropriate. You have to have a good grip to keep it in your hand and give it enough lift to rip it down the lane and slam into those pins.