Monday, July 30, 2007

That darn dog!!

I'm pretty sure most of you know that I have a love/hate relationship with one of my dogs, Sparky. This story should amuse you......

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am having to go through a weekly thing with steroid eyedrops. I couldn't find the bottle when I was packing for the AASC retreat so I had to get a new one. I was not a happy camper - especially at $35 a bottle.

On the way to the funeral on Saturday, Bryan called to let me know that Brandon had not only run over the garden hose with the lawn mower but he had also found my bottle of eyedrops in the yard. Hmmm......how did they get out there? My only guess is Sparky must have found them and carried them out there. Maybe it was his way of trying to get me to stay home?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!
Can't help but laugh sis!!
Sparky is such a naughty doggy!

Tell Brandon that I once ran over a snake with the lawn mower! EWWWWWWW! That was really gross! LOL!

Cindy said...

That is so something my dogs would have done. :O) With my dogs, if it can go in the mouth, it will.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

My basset hound used to do stuff like that. She'd carry the remote or a sock out and leave them laying in the backyard for us. Thanksfully she never chewed; just left them.

{S} said...

LOL!!! I know better than to leave anything within reach of Sadie or Elly. Even Dylanie.. gotta hide stuff from her. nothing is safe!!