Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What the &$%# is going on???

I messed up my blog header so the fabulous designer Shannon was able to send me another copy of it (thank goodness). But for whatever reason all I can get it to do is what you see above :( There must be something going on with Blogger cuz even when I was trying to do some editing of My Fav Blogs it was getting all wonky. Grrrrr!! I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Liz said...

oh crappy.... hugs!

Cindy said...

I hope you have better luck getting it going today. Although, I will say that I wish I hadn't switched to the new layout templates for Blogger. Sometimes I find them harder to deal with.

Debbie said...

Well, I don't feel so bad anymore. I thought I was the only one messing things up. I was trying to put a clock on my blog and can't figure it out. Thanks Tammy, you made me feel better. Love you !!!

{S} said...

I can help you with it, I'll need you to email me your password and stuff again though.