Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1st day of school.....

The first day of school seemed to go alright. Both boys got up and out the door on time to catch the bus. Bryan was trying to wake me before my alarm even sounded. I wonder how long that will last? Brandon was happy to find out that his friend Tony rode the same bus in the afternoon. They have a couple of classes together as well.

Tomorrow starts the first full day and the heat schedule. Brandon wants to try to get up at 5am so he can catch the bus at 6am. I'm pretty sure Bryan will want to sleep until 6am and I'll drive him to school. This is going to suck having to get up and dressed by 6:30.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good luck on getting up and dressed before 6:30 every day. That would be so hard for me, as I am not a morning person.

Debbie said...

Hey, guess I am lucky, all my kids are gone from home and I can sleep as late as I want to...whoopee! LOL