David, Brandon and I went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack tonight. Thought you might find the conversation amusing.....
D & B: football, yadda yadda yadda, baseball, yadda yadda yaddaa
Me: Dave, is this Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi?
D & B: football, yadda yadda yadda, baseball, yadda yadda yadda
Me: Did you know that Bryan is going to a toga party tonight?
D & B: football, yadda yadda yadda, baseball, yadda yadda yadda
Me: I wonder why those clocks on the wall aren't working?
D & B: football, yadda yadda yadda, baseball, yadda yadda yadda
Me: Wow, these vegetable are still really crunchy.
D & B: football, yadda yadda yadda, baseball, yadda yadda yadda
It sucks being the only one not into talking about sports 24/7. I sometimes wonder if they would miss me if I weren't even there - LOL :)
In other news.......
Thanks for all the well wishes for my dad. He is home and is still doing fine. He is scheduled for a C/T Scan on Monday and then a follow-up visit with his doctor on Thursday. We still aren't sure what happened but the Dr. at the hospital felt it was his heart because once he started the Nitro patch thingy, he started feeling much better. We'll have to wait and see what happens at the appointments this week.
8 comments:
Glad your Dad is feeling better...that is scary when our parents fall ill.
I'm giggling at your dinner conversation. Maybe you should do some research and out of no where say something extremely profound and football-y to see if they even notice, LOL.
good news about you dad...as for yor dinner conversation...this is what I have to look forward in the future with on dh and four sons hmmmmm =0)
glad to hear your dad is home and feeling better. LMBO at your dinner conversation. You need a princess day =o)
Good news on your dad. As for the dinner conversation.. I'm in with the football & yadda yadda yadda...LOL Sorry I'd be NO help at the table with you.. I'd be back & forth bewteen the conversations.
I LOVE Joe's! I'm still sad that Jen and i spent way too much time and money at a place right next door to Joe's when she was here. I totally forgot they had opened one there! If we had taken 10 more steps past the first place.... UGH!! Next time for sure.
So glad your dad is recovering. I hope he continues to get better.
ROFLOL (do people still say this......geez......I feel like such a dork....wait, do they say dork?!!!!) Ihave those conversations at home sometimes and once in a while Matthew will catch on and subtley toss out a sentence and let me know that he actually heard me.........however, at our house talking about sports would happen about as often at us all speaking Italian......my gang just has these random subjects they get into and talk all over each other.......
SOrry to hear about your Dad,,,,,,,sounds scary but looks like it's calming down......has been a year for health with you family!
Glad to hear about your Dad! Hope for continued good news!
sounds similar around here... only it's not sports it's just straight up IGNORING ;)
hugs!!!
and that's good to hear your dad is feeling better, more hugs!!!
Post a Comment