Sunday, September 09, 2007

Garden Collage........

Just made up this card based on a really great one I saw on Split Coast Stampers. You can see the original here. I needed to make mine a bit smaller so I had to improvise some but the basic idea is there.


The base of the card is a kraft paper with black cardstock. I used Stazon Cotton White ink and a stamp by Club Scrap to make the diamond image on the background. (I swear I hate that Stazon White and plan on throwing it out the 2nd story window once I find a suitable replacement.) I then stamped on top of that with black ink and my Stampabilities Le London Script (TR1008) background stamp. The butterfly collage stamp is Garden Collage by Stampin Up. I stamped some flourishes using Autumn Leaves Flourish clear stamps and a red inkpad. I like the red against the kraft and black papers. Then it's finished off with a bit of ribbon and a photo hanger.

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Love this card - it's very nice!