Sunday, September 09, 2007

Garden Collage #2........

Here's another card I just put together using the same stamp sets as the previous post.

Supplies Used:
> Stampin UP! Garden Collage stamp set
> Autumn Leaves flourishes clear stamp set
> Stampabilities Le London Script (TR1008) background stamp
> dark brown, blue and white cardstock
> vellum
> Stazon ink (black and cotton white)
> watercolor pencils
> H2O pen
> scallop-edged template
> ribbon

2 comments:

{S} said...

gorgeous cards!! I thought i saw you in the gallery over there!
I have to say i like your take on the butterfly collage better.
The coloring on the bird one is so well done. you should play with your water color pencils more often! gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've been busy sis!!
I LOVE all of your cards and ATC's!! Everything is gorgeous!!
Can't wait for the next ATC swap! :)