Friday, September 14, 2007

Sunflower Card

Still playing around with my watercolor pencils. I made this for the gal I'm sending cards to in the card swap. I also used the sketch for this weekends challenge on SplitcoastStampers. If you feel like trying the challenge, you can find the info here.


Supplies used:

TAC Gerbera Daisy stamp set
Misc. colored cardstock
Watercolor paper
Watercolor pencils
Stazon black ink pad
Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad
Heidi Swapp edge distressor
Scallop edge scissors
Prima flowers
Making Memories brad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Tammy!

daiva e said...

I've got that stamp, too! It's one of my fave's. Great card - love the colors.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

oooh, the colors in that are fabulous. You did well with those watercolors

{S} said...

gorgeous!! that's one of my favorite images. I haven't used it since elly's baby shower thank you's... I need to dust it off!!

Jen Hoover said...

I LOVE your cards! :D that gerbera daisy is gorgeous! :)