So here is another card. I'm making a few for a swap on the About.com Scrapbook site. This person I'm sending cards asked for general and fall. I don't really have fall stamps so lucky for me, Hobby Lobby has stamps on sale this week. I couldn't believe they had hardly any autumn stamps but I did find this cute little pumpkin that I thought wasn't overly cutesy. Please excuse the horrible scan - there is a shadow caused by the ribbon slide.......

Once again, I got out the ole' watercolor pencils and my aquapainter. I don't know if I'm doing this right......I'm definitely no expert.
Supples used:
Misc green cardstock
2 different orange patterned papers - I've had the checkered one for years!
watercolor paper
watercolor pencils
aquapainter
American Crafts ribbon
Making Memories ribbon slide
4 comments:
cute cards!!!!!
What a great card!!!
Cute card! If you ever want fall themed stamps, let me know - it's my favorite season, so I have quite a collection of pumpkins, trees, leaves... Probably all sorts of other ones that I can't remember as well...
Aw, i love fall cards!!! Look at the pumpkin - just how cute is it??!!
Post a Comment