Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Yee Haw ATC

Here's another ATC I've made for the about.com swap. I used a white cardstock base that I stippled Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. I used a regular stipple brush and pounced the ink on. I used a small square of fabric with a bandana design. I frayed the edges and then covered it with the Ranger Distress Ink to give it a "dirty" look. The white in the fabric was too "white" for what I was trying to accomplish. The cowboy stamp came from that same grab bag from Viva Las Vegas. I just tore around the stamped image and inked the edges to give it a worn, aged look. I bought the cowboy hat buttons and photo corners at Hobby Lobby. I'm guessing they are Dress It Up or Jesse James brand. The little strip of barbed wire was cut using my Wishblade.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Tammy, that is so neat. I am going to try and comeover soon to let you help me do some scrapbooking. You are so creative. Love you !!

daiva e said...

That is a fantastic ATC! I think this one's my favorite so far. Love the barbed wire touch to it - it's perfect.

Cindy said...

That's a kewl card!!

Liz said...

well Tammy ...you rock the ATC world sister!!

Jen Hoover said...

:O :O :O
I NEED that ATC! I love it!! it's totally AWESOME!