Monday, September 03, 2007

Elvis ATC #2

Here is my second attempt at making an ATC. It's pretty simple looking compared to #1. I'm not sure I like it - it needs something but I'm not sure what. I used a white Stazon ink pad for the Song In My Heart quote. I'm not happy with how it does not make a really white impression. Anyone know of a company that makes a really good white inkpad?

4 comments:

daiva e said...

SU makes a great white pad, but it takes forever and a day to dry. I like your ATCs - they're really fun.

Anonymous said...

I think it's perfect, sis!!
I LOVE your Elvis ATC's!! I'm going to participate in the next swap ~ you've inspired me! :)

{S} said...

Awesome cards chick!!
I second what Daiva said. SU!'s white ink pad it great but it's a really thick/wet pigment ink. Takes forever to dry even heat setting it.

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

Versa Magic chalk in pad in cloud white. Makes a really wonderful really white image on dark paper. I had to look high and low to find it but it is great!