Monday, October 29, 2007

Feeling Blue

Things at home have been really rocky lately. I am really feeling trapped in a situation that I can't free myself from. I just got back from an appointment with my therapist. She thinks I need to get back on my antidepressants. I don't know. I sometimes think that just driving the car off the side of the road and hoping to hit a large tree would work better. These continuing problems with Bryan are just killing me. I don't know how much more I can take. If I'm not smiling, laughing, joking around then my family thinks I'm mad at them. Can't they tell when someone is just sad? Isn't the opposite of happy sad? I have a massive headache right now and I just want to crawl into bed and stay there, but I can't. David just left for a trip to Denver and I have to pull it together so I can get dinner for the boys. I don't even know why I bother - they never do anything for me but give me grief. My life isn't like I pictured it to be and I sometimes wonder if I can make it better. Maybe I'm destined to have a shitty life. I mean, someones gotta do it, why not me, right? Guess I'll go take some Advil and try to quietly lay down for a few minutes. That is if the boys can leave me alone for that long...

6 comments:

daiva e said...

((((Hugs)))) Let's get together soon - sounds like you need someone to chat with. Problems or distractions - either works for me.

Jen Hoover said...

EEEeeeeeeeeek! Please make sure you aren't driving while feeling so crappy. I'm sorry that you're feeling blue, I wish I could offer to help you out of that 'place'. {{{HUGS}}} I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Tammy,call me when things are getting tough. I will be there to help anytime day are night. Don't do something stupid it is not worth it. I love you very much. Sara

{S} said...

((((((hugs)))))) for a minute there It seemed I was reading my own thoughts... I'm glad you have released them from your mind maybe it will help you feel less weighed down with it all. At least I hope things will improve. I wish I lived near you so I could rescue you at times like this. If there is anything i can do to help please let me know. ((((hugs))))

Laurie said...

((hugs)) why didn't we talk over the weekend?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Oh sis!!
Wish I had the magic words and/or advice to help pull you out of this funk!
I'm glad you're going to your therapist. Maybe the meds will help you to get through this.
I LOVE YOU!! I hope you know that! You have many folks who love you and think of you often! Are you finding anything to help distract you? Scrapping? Taking a walk? Going shopping?? Baking? Maybe doing something to keep you busy would help. Wish I was closer to go have a coffee or lunch! :)
PLEASE take care!! Try to think positively! We love ya!!