First of - thanks for the nice things you guys wrote in response to my previous insane post. I still have trouble going back and reading that. Today is a better day. I am still angry and frustrated about how things have been. I could probably write a book on my life with Bryan. But to make a terribly long story short - I'm in the process of trying to find a new doctor for him. If anyone remembers, back in March/April, the doctor we had sent us a letter informing us that he would no longer be practicing at that hospital. There wasn't any information on whether or not he was moving to a different hospital, going into a different office, nothing. I was/am perplexed by that. Anyway, we stayed with the hospital and the doctor that would be taking over. Needless to say, I'm not real impressed with this guy. In fact, I'm seriously angry with him. Finding a new psychiatrist isn't that easy. It's not like you just open the phone book and point to a name and call to make an appointment. So the search goes on. I've been in contact with someone at Washington University that is sending me a list of doctor's that they refer people to. Hopefully that will help out. Another problem is our insurance is changing from Blue Cross Blue Shield to Cigna at the beginning of 2008. I'll need to find someone that accepts both types of insurance.
David had been out of town on Monday - came home on Tuesday night. I think Bryan knows how upset I am but he is reading it as I'm mad, which I'm not. I'm just so disappointed that things have gotten to the point they have. He has a distorted sense of reality so I'm not sure that if I sat him down that he would understand where I'm coming from.
I'm also going to start seeing my therapist on a weekly basis for a bit. I was going just every 3 weeks but since things are spiraling out of control at the moment, we both agreed that checking in a little more often would help.
5 comments:
Well Tammy I am glad things are better for you. I am praying for you.
((hugs)) You're in my thoughts and prayers. Anytime you need anything, especially someone to talk or vent to I'm only a phone call away!!
((((hugs)))) I've been keeping you lifted. I'm glad your feeling a little better.
I absolutely understand how you feel! I don't know if my kids would miss me if I were gone. I would love to come and visit with the rats. If you have time! God Bless yuo, Love ya, Tori
Hi Tammy, glad to know you are feeling better. It was fun talking to you Tuesday. I love your pages, I just wish I was so talented, but, thats not going to happen ( smile ). I love you little sister, Debbie
Post a Comment